March 7, 2018

Recharging

Image result for recharging tumblr

My friend has stayed in my place since past three days. Today, before I wasn't properly awaken, she went home. Since then, it was me, myself and I left. But I need a ritual that assist my state of mind to be fully transferred from me-being-with-someone-zone into me-myself-and-I-zone. So, after finishing a prediction test for writing and speaking (IELTS of course), I was planning to go straight to anywhere but my room. Along the way to that somewhere, I had a talk to myself about: my band score prediction for the prediction test; how I would be able to have a better-scheduled-self-study;  and whether I'll have another bottle of yogurt before bed. 

Unpredictably, I spent 1.5 hours of self-studying in a public place (where I could act like a high-achieving-student that practice with my book without giving a care to the world). My dinner was unpredictably good as well. So did my day. Now, I'm fully present for being with my own self. 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment