March 4, 2018

Beam of Light


Thank God for sending me a friend for sleep over since last few days, instead of letting me slowly losing my sanity in lonesome. Another meeting that I had today with GPY Semarang was also successfully enhance my sense-of-being-a-human. Moreover, I should send some important documents to friends, thus I need to talk with more people than I did in no-mail-to-be-sent days. 

Besides, a miracle also happened today. A friend was willing to help me with IELTS' writing feedback. Suddenly, I saw a beam of light at the end of the unknown street. I started to feel like knowing where to step on and where to avoid. I gained back the spirit to learn, which used to reach its lowest point since the  end  of February. 

For the first time since several weeks, I wrote some proper words in an academical structure for the sake of the IELTS writing section 2. It took ages for me to meet the end. But still, I enjoy the whole process of arranging words into sentence, until an essay was formed. 

Thanks, brain. I'm nothing without you.   
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment