March 4, 2018

Annoyed

Image result for annoyed tumblr

I woke up knowing that I wasn't alone. My friend had a slept over. More or less, she made me more human than usual. God bless, I've got someone to had my dinner with and someone to laugh with. She brought back my sense-of-being-a-human into a much different level, 

I wasn't home since early morning for the sake of meeting a potential partner for GPY Semarang. But it ended up being the worst meeting ever. I knew that I was the only one bothered being so punctuate and drive all the way to their place, while they didn't even try to do so. I knew such human are exist. But still I'm annoyed.

Me and GPY had another meeting, set a time for the event and structured the organizing committee. I left before it was ended, went to my IELTS course place and had a prediction test. I came home knowing that I indeed know nothing about nothing. Zero. 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment