March 7, 2018

Punishment

Image result for present tumblr

Today is a writing days. I spent hours just to write fours paragraph of essay. I don't want to look like a fool, that was my goal, so I put so much effort without considering the time limit. Wasting time is a thing that I hated the most after a song titled Akad that is still played in 2018, but still I was wasting time. It might look like I did a positive thing through writing. In fact, it's no longer positive if it ate up more time than it supposed to. Though I wrote with a good idea flow, I abandoned the rule, I practice in a wrong way, I should've lost marks. Moreover, I let myself practice in a way that is too far from the actual test atmosphere: I listened to music, had a chat, a meal, a drink and unnecessary headache. 

I should punish myself, so I had two bottles of yogurt with a discount that's only sold in Indomaret. Suddenly, I don't know what's the difference between punishment and reward.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment