March 7, 2018

Marriage

Related image

We haven't been talking about boys for ages and here it comes again. There's a couple with six years apart, the man will turn 30 by next month, the woman is all grown up. They've known each other for three months and there'll be no other objection besides marriage. But still the woman should be convinced about one thing, which she consider to be vital to start a family. "Good! Keep it up!" I said. Suddenly, an image of two people, that used to be strangers, living for each other for the rest of their lives, started to blow up my head. Again.

I can't even imagine having a husband in the next five or ten years. Just like I couldn't image graduating from Psychology, going overseas, making a friend, or just as simple as waking up early. I captured nothing, but I just did them anyway. So don't judge me from not having a future-related-to-marriage pictured in my current stage. I'm still planning my future though it has nothing to do with being someone's wife.   
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment