February 12, 2018

I Hated an Innocence



I used to hate my sister so freaking much.  I had no idea why was it not enough for my parents to just have a daughter, instead of two. I used to wish to live all by my own, having all Barbies in the entire world without sharing a play with someone, choosing any meal I wanted without letting the young made the first choice and most of all, I wanted to live in peace without being interrupted by the mess others made.

Nevertheless, as I grew up the hatred was lessen, because there are no more Barbies that I wanted to play with, there is no more meal that I wanted more over other meal and I could create my own peacefulness in any circumstances. I let my parents and sister decided whatever they wanted me to do. I’ll be super acceptance to whatever their choices are. My adolescence was over and the entrance to adulthood couldn’t be more obvious. I was no longer find a reason to keep the hatred, thus it’s vanished.

As I turned 22 recently, I received a love letter from this little shit. I started to cry. I stopped crying just to start another round of tears. I know I should’ve not hated an innocence.

Malang, 11/02/2018

Dear my favorite human,

I couldn't be any happier to have you in my life.
I could sing and dance on this pathetic life is because of you.
I couldn't be here as myself if you're not there by my side.
I could know what is wrong and right is because of you.

Do you know what?
I believe in everything that you do is gonna bring you good.
Just remember that I'll always be here to cry like a baby with you, 
to chill like a cool kid with you, to rock the shit in life like a pro with you.
I'll always be here as your little sister who you can rely on.

Happy birthday!

Love,
Opik

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment